Cube Light Wood Smart WiFi Essential Oil Diffuser
- Intelligent Aromatherapy： The special wifi aromatherapy diffuser can be compatible with Alexa and Google Home. This Innovative technology will let you control the diffuser in your voice. You just need to download the companion app to control the diffuser. You can change the color of the light, varying degrees of spray, schedule and etc.
- Relaxing Atmosphere: This essential oil diffuser is perfect for every home, office or yoga studio so you can create a calming atmosphere. This device will humidify the air so you will no longer suffer from dry skin and lips. You can feel the advantage of this aromatherapy diffuser not only the great smell but also the relaxed feeling in your room.
- Create Schedule: The most surprising feature of this aromatherapy diffuser is that you can choose the time you want to let the diffuser work. You can control the diffuser with your phone half an hour ago before you back home, so you can stay in an atmosphere you like.
- Adjust It To Your Needs: The air humidifier has a large capacity of a 700ml water tank so it can work through the night. The seven different colors will show you the great lighting effect of the LED. It is not only used as an aromatherapy diffuser but also the special lights will make the night a little bit different.
- How To Use WiFi: You have to download the Tuya smart app on your phone,and use this app to connect with Alexa or google home. This wifi aromatherapy diffuser can only connect in 2.4GHZ. We hope you can read the manual carefully so you can use this diffuser quickly. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just let us know, we're here for you 24/7!
I was sent the round diffuser and a free set of oils because they didn't have this one in stock but it's *essentially* the same.
Only things to point out is that I see no difference between low and high mist modes, the status light is always on for some reason and the mobile app can be confusing to set up automation. I have mostly set it up how I want but I still cannot work out how to choose a specific color because it defaults to orange and refuses to change to anything else when I run a fixed color scene instead of manually choosing it; video shows what I mean. When I try to change the color through Google Assistant it changes to one completely different than what I request. The last resort is to run scenes with the light turned off which still blinks rapidly at the start.
That's about it for those of you who also saw this diffuser all over Youtube without any real in-depth info.